Re: [efiwebheads] Re: thank you...

  • Shunichiro Ito
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 11, 2002
      Vance.

      Hanife just left Tapped In a few minutes ago after talking to BJ and me.
      She wanted to know how she become a memberr of WH.

      Shun

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 11, 2002
        Hi,

        I am happy that Hanife met Yaodong and BJ today in Tapped IN and
        applied for a membership in Webheads. Whenever I have some time for
        helping new members around in Tapped In, I am trying to do it
        properly, as this was the way I was integrated in the community last
        year, by being allowed to join discussions with other members and to
        ask a lot of questions of understanding. Unfortunately, this is not
        always possible, as we may be engaged already in something that is
        demanding.

        This was what may have happened this Sunday night in Tapped In -
        many hours past our wild and playful Samba class. Hanife was a new
        visitor and felt confused as we were talking in a very academic way.
        I guess we were, after all. Our EVONLINE 2002 BB team were just
        ending up a long and exhausting meeting in when we were joined in
        Nigel's office by Hanife and PeterMac - how could they possibly
        know that the floor plan and second floor is open for everyone, while
        meetings in private offices may be disturbed by uninvited intruders,
        and that it is polite to ask for permission to enter? We tried to be
        inviting and helpful to the newcomers, but still had some matters to
        discuss before we came to an end. Maybe this is how a student may
        feel when she enters the teachers' lounge in a real school?

        Let us welcome Hanife, and PeterMac too, in our friendly and helpful,
        experimental club of Webheads!

        We have all come a long way, literally because we come from places
        all over the world, and metaphorically because we have all been new
        to the community building technologies and the ways we may use them.
        That is what we are trying to help others to get more comfortable
        with, too, in order to expand our community and open our horizon to
        meet many cultures!

        Yours,
        Susanne (from Denmark, Europe)
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 12, 2002
          Thanks for letting me know, Shun.

          We have a page explaining how to join us:
          http://sites.hsprofessional.com/vstevens/files/efi/join_wfw.htm

          Or Hanife can just send blank email to this address:

          Shunichiro Ito wrote:

          > Vance.
          >
          > Hanife just left Tapped In a few minutes ago after talking to BJ and me.
          > She wanted to know how she become a memberr of WH.
          >
          > Shun

        • hanifekabak��
          Message 4 of 6 , May 30, 2002
            HELLO,

            IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE THE LAST MAIL. I REALLY WANTED TO YOUR WORKS BUT AS I SAID BEFORE IT SEEMED VERY ACADEMIC FOR ME. I AM JUST AN ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHING STUDENT.

            PERHAPS YOU WONDER THAT WHY I AM WRITING THIS MAIL. I WANT HELP FROM YOU ABOUT A LESSON PLAN.

            I AM SEARCHING FOR LESSON PLANS FOR CHILDREN WITH MULTIPLE INTELLIGENCE. THE SUBJECT OR THE TEXT ARE NOT IMPORTANT. THE IMPORTANT THING IS THAT THE LESSON PLAN SHOULD INCLUDE MANY TYPE OF ACTIVITIES FOR CHILDREN WITH DIFFERENT KINDS OF INTELLIGENCE.( FOR EXAMPLE; AN ACTIVITY FOR AUDIO-VISUAL, LINGUISTIC AND KINASTHETIC INTELLIGENCE.)

            IF YOU HAVE SUCH A LESSON PLAN, COULD YOU SEND IT TO ME...

            THANKS FROM NOW...

          • dafne Chavez
            Message 5 of 6 , May 30, 2002
              Hi, Hanife,
              The following book is an excellent resource to design lesson plans based on multiple intelligences:
              Kagan, S., & Kagan, M. (1998). Multiple intelligences. The complete MI book. San Clemente,CA:Kagan Cooperative Learning.
              http://www.KaganCoopLearn.com
              Hope it helps,
              Best Regards,
              Dafne
              hanife kabak�� <hanifekabakci@...> wrote:
              HELLO,

              IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE THE LAST MAIL. I REALLY WANTED TO YOUR WORKS BUT AS I SAID BEFORE IT SEEMED VERY ACADEMIC FOR ME. I AM JUST AN ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHING STUDENT.

              PERHAPS YOU WONDER THAT WHY I AM WRITING THIS MAIL. I WANT HELP FROM YOU ABOUT A LESSON PLAN.

              I AM SEARCHING FOR LESSON PLANS FOR CHILDREN WITH MULTIPLE INTELLIGENCE. THE SUBJECT OR THE TEXT ARE NOT IMPORTANT. THE IMPORTANT THING IS THAT THE LESSON PLAN SHOULD INCLUDE MANY TYPE OF ACTIVITIES FOR CHILDREN WITH DIFFERENT KINDS OF INTELLIGENCE.( FOR EXAMPLE; AN ACTIVITY FOR AUDIO-VISUAL, LINGUISTIC AND KINASTHETIC INTELLIGENCE.)

              IF YOU HAVE SUCH A LESSON PLAN, COULD YOU SEND IT TO ME...

              THANKS FROM NOW...

              Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT