Samba School??!

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2002
      Hi everyone,

      I just came across this in my Tapped In calendar, which is emailed to me
      each month ...

      Sunday, February 10
      * Writing for Webheads: Samba School!
      4:00-5:00am PST/7:00-8:00am EST/12:00-13:00 GMT
      Read about this session online at
      http://www.tappedin.org/info/calendar/feb02.html#lang.

      ... and yes, I remember that we were talking about this at a recent
      Webheads Sunday class, and yes, Susanne reminded me of it earlier ...

      So, why not? Shall we do it? I guess this means that we turn up in
      costumes again. And maybe we should make a bit of noise? What else?

      We need ADVICE from our Brazilian friends! Felix, Nicia, anyone else
      ... what can we do at Tapped In to help celebrate Carnival?

      Let us hear from you!

      Vance
    • Oficina de Papel e Gravura
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2002
        Hi Vance,

        I´m just working in Carnival for Association from people who collected
        recycleble materials on street.
        We made all fantasies using the "trash" materials, and talking about people
        who lives from that, and how can we do to put end in this way of life and
        make a good world for all with recycle.
        I will send some pictures, and mabe the "samba" music.
        This is a special moment for us, with happiness!

        I will write soon.
        Bye.
        Nicia