Re: [efiwebheads] Welcome back Moral :-)

  • Moral
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 3, 2001
      Hi Sunanne, Michael and Webheads,

      Thanks for your warm welcomes. I am back because I never forgot all of you. I am proud of you, my dear friends around the world.

      I look forward to seeing you all on sundays.

      Best wishes,

      Moral

      From: Susanne Nyrop

      Hi Moral,

      just a few words to let you know that your new mail configuration
      works well, and to say how fine it is to know you and all the otherc
      great people all around the networld.
      The social and learning advantages of communication technique is the
      best part of it, but we cannot do anything similar unless the
      connection lines are OK!

      Thus, tech and social networking are closely intertwined. Hope to
      see you online one of these Sundays.

      Yours webheaded
      Susanne from Denmark

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 11, 2001
        Moral,

        I'm very impressed with your persistence, and the effort you have made to keep in touch with us.

        Even though you were not receiving our emails and notices, you have been coming to our weekly online classes regularly. I know it's
        not easy to connect from China, but despite limitations, you have succeeded in joining us at Tapped In and you have experimented
        with several phone communications softwares before settling in with us on Yahoo voice chat.

        It's because of people like you that I have made an effort to keep our website visible to our good friends in China, migrating it
        from Geocities to Tripod and finally to Homestead in an effort to keep a step ahead of the Internet censors.

        I just want you to know that I very much appreciate your participation, and the participation of all Webheads, in whatver it is we
        are doing.

        In the words of Susanne: "Support Chaos Navigation"

        All the best,

        Vance

        A quick word to YING LAN - are you ok? It's so unusual for Ying Lan to miss a class without telling us in advance, just wondering
        and checking to see everything is alright.