Reminder - Happy Webheads Anniversary, Mari!

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 29, 2001

      Happy Webheads Anniversary, Mari!

      Date: Thursday, August 30, 2001
      Time: All Day

      Happy Webheads Anniversary, Mari! Mari joined Webheads on August
      30, 1999. She is from Japan, and you can meet her and see her
      photo at
      http://sites.hsprofessional.com/vstevens/files/efi/mari.htm. We
      hope to hear more from Mari and from all the Webheads in the
      coming year.
    • Susanne Nyrop
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 30, 2001
        Hi fellow Webheads,

        Yet another day to celebrate -Mari's first membership day as a
        Webhead! What a fine way to introduce and expose discretely each
        member so that we have all the occasion to learn more about our
        personal preferences and reasons for having joined Webheads in the
        first run. This is an amazing experience for me to be included in
        such a warm and group of eager learners all over the world.

        Some weeks ago, I started to experiment with my very own website, and
        now I have added a Webhead page with some useful links and a special
        tribute to Vance.

        I thought in the first run that students at Webhead just got some
        kind of elementary HTML course support for making their personal
        homepages, but I suspect that mr. Stevens is doing a fine job there,
        too.
        Please visit my site, keep in mind as you follow some links that it
        is still under construction, tell me what you think so far.
        http://home19.inet.tele.dk/susnyrop/webhead.html

        Yours sincerely,

        Susanne Nyrop

        PS
        To be sure I am added to the Birthday celebration list, the day I was
        born is may 23, 1950

        Susanne Nyrop
        Solbakken 8
        3520 Farum