Change of MS Messenger Address

  • John H. Steele
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2001
      Hi fellow Webheads,

      I'm not sure how many of you have me on your MS Messenger buddy list. I have
      recently changed my homail address from j1steele to jhsteelepr. If you have
      me on your list (or if you don't but want to add me), please use
      jhsteelepr@... as my address

      Feel free to add me, if you haven't.

      See you all Sunday in the chat class.

      John