Re: Sunday Chat

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2001
      --- In efiwebheads@y..., Michael Coghlan <michaelc@c...> wrote:
      > Hi everyone. It was my son's 18th birthday yesterday and we had a
      big
      > party. I didn't get to be till 4.00 am so I am very tired and going
      to bed!

      > Have a good chat today!

      Glenn (my 23 year-old son) and I were hiking above Scuol, Switzerland
      yesterday and couldn't make the chat. Today we're about to walk up
      to a hut and spend the night surrounded by snow and walk even higher
      maybe tomorrow.

      If anyone got the logs send them on. I'll rejoin you next Sunday
      from Abu Dhabi.

      All the best, and happy birthday to your son, Michael.