Mudanca de e-mail / Change of e-mail address

  • Denilson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2001
      Favor anotar meu novo endereco de e-mail: ddenilson@...

      Please take note of my new e-mail address: ddenilson@...

      Denilson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2001
        Denilson,

        Nice to hear from you. Still in Brazil? Send us a short note to tell us
        what you've been doing lately.

        So that we'll be sure to keep in touch, please send a blank email (no text or
        subject line necessary) FROM your Hotmail account to:

        efiwebheads-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        This will enroll you in Webheads at that address.

        If you want to unsubscribe any of your old addresses, then from those email
        accounts, send blank email to this address:

        If you need my help, I can subscribe or unsubscribe you at the YahooGroups
        website, but sending email is much easier (easy for you, and nothing at all
        for me to do).

        Still, happy to help :-))

        There's more news, so I'll be sending more emails shortly.
        Till then,
        Vance