ICQ Numbers

  • Michael Coghlan
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 27 8:38 AM
      Hi everyone.

      I'm busy rebuilding my pc and I'd like to have everyone's ICQ numbers
      again. So Moral, Maggi, John, Bridgett, Gloria, Ying, Ming, Bora and others
      could you please send me your ICQ numbers please?

      And I notice no one has created a picture on the electronic white board at
      http://www.homestead.com/vstevens/files/efi/groupboard.htm
      yet? Come on - have a go!

      - Michael.
    • MADenglish@t-online.de
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 27 10:48 AM
        Hi Michael

        My ICQ number is 8595983. Anyone else is welcome to contact me.

        Maggi :-))
      • Oficina de Papel e Gravura
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 27 11:29 AM
          Hi Machael,

          My ICQ number is 10758703
          I remember when Vance was tell about ICQ numbers in efiwebheads page...mabe
          there are all of numbers in that adress...

          Bye.
          Nicia
          > I'm busy rebuilding my pc and I'd like to have everyone's ICQ numbers
          > again. So Moral, Maggi, John, Bridgett, Gloria, Ying, Ming, Bora and
          others
          > could you please send me your ICQ numbers please?
          >
          > And I notice no one has created a picture on the electronic white board at
          > http://www.homestead.com/vstevens/files/efi/groupboard.htm
          > yet? Come on - have a go!
          >
          > - Michael.

        • John Steele
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 27 6:11 PM
            Mine is 72943269.

            John Steele

            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 27 7:44 PM
              Micheal,

              Did you check the students page at
              http://www.homestead.com/vstevens/files/efi/students.htm

              All the ICQ addresses I have are listed there.

              Thanks for announcing the GroupBoard picture opportunity. Everyone, we'd love
              to see the artistic side of your personality. If you'll create a picture and
              save it with your name so we know whose picture it is, then we'll put the
              picture on your Webheads web page. It should look nice. Go to the url and
              play around with it. It's fun. Email us when you've made a picture so we'll
              know to get it from the GroupBoard site.

              Sorry I've been so distracted lately. I'm doing a plenary talk in Cyprus May
              5th. Webheads are invited to the voice and GroupBoard chats, where I plan to
              introduce you during the talk. It's very much a Webheads affair, this one.
              Sophie, one of our Webheads egroup members, is holding the conference. And
              Eric Baber, who is someone who has appeared at some of our conference chats,
              the ones where we invited the world to attend, has offered to help us webcast
              the audio for the talk. It should be another interesting webheads performance,
              and it happens at 7:30 GMT Saturday May 5th.

              I've got the chat logs from last week prepared but haven't sent them up to the
              site yet. I'll do that today.

              Again sorry not to be responding to the list so much, but I'm busy preparing
              the talk and also an Internet workshop. But I read everything you write and
              enjoy the interaction, as always.

              Vance

              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 28 1:29 AM
                > I remember when Vance was tell about ICQ numbers in efiwebheads page...mabe
                > there are all of numbers in that adress...
                >
                > Bye.
                > Nicia

                Nicia,

                You get the prize for the best memory!

                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 28 4:46 AM
                  > Thanks for announcing the GroupBoard picture opportunity. Everyone, we'd love
                  > to see the artistic side of your personality. If you'll create a picture and
                  > save it with your name so we know whose picture it is, then we'll put the
                  > picture on your Webheads web page. It should look nice. Go to the url and
                  > play around with it. It's fun. Email us when you've made a picture so we'll
                  > know to get it from the GroupBoard site.

                  Hi all,

                  I just made a Webheads_are_cool drawing.

                  I also did a couple of tests just to see what would happen.

                  I think I've figured out the following rules:

                  1. Once you save a drawing you can't change it or delete it.

                  2. You can get it back and change it and save it as a new name.

                  3. Even if you save it with the same names (yours and the drawing's) it's still
                  saved as a new drawing.

                  This is good because it means no one can go in and change YOUR drawing. I mean,
                  they can change it and make it yours and their drawing, but your drawing will stay
                  there as you left it.

                  This is not so good because it means we're going to accumulate a lot of junk
                  drawings. Already there are some test drawings in there Michael and I would like
                  to get rid of (or maybe Michael is proud of his drawings; you never know).

                  I'll see if there is some way to get rid of the obvious scribblings. Maybe they
                  are deleted after some time.

                  This is life on the Internet.

                  OK, your turn to do some drawings ...

                  Vance

                  .
                • Antonio M. G.
                  Message 8 of 8 , May 1, 2001
                    Hi Michael! This is my ICQ number (the rest of the
                    webheads can use it, too :)
                    36652816

                    Antonio Muñoz G.
                    México, DF