Proof that Webheads touches real people in significant ways in different parts of the world

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2001
      Hi Webheads,

      I wanted to share this with everyone. Ying Lan heard from someone who found
      something interesting on her Webheads website. The great thing about the
      Internet is that what we do is REAL and has an impact on other real people
      somewhere.

      Ying Lan, I hope you'll invite Nicholas to one of our Sunday online classes,
      or to join our group.

      Vance

      Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 22:15:15 +0800
      From: Ying Lan <ying.lan@...>
      Subject: Fw: thank you for the song

      Vance

      I am so happy to read the email from someone whom I don't know.

      Ying Lan