no more use of netword webheads

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21 1:23 AM

      The netword Webheads has been purchased so it is no longer available to us.
      However, *webheads is still assigned to us, so this link will work:

      http://www.netword.com/*webheads

      If you use http://www.netword.com/webheads you will arrive at Habanero
      Computing Systems. In that case, put the cursor in front of 'webheads' in
      your browser destination line, insert a * before 'webheads', and hit the
      Enter key. That will take you to *webheads.

      The most reliable link is
      http://www.homestead.com/vstevens/files/efi/webheads.htm

      I'm sorry about the inconvenience of the Netword system, but as we say in
      English:

      "You get what you pay for."

      Webheads will always be free, and it's not for sale!