You're Invited To My Forum!

  • vstevens@emirates.net.ae
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2001
      This message is mostly generated by the Delphi.com site, but I can change
      this part.

      I've created an online community at delphi.com called "Webheads". I'm
      just checking it out, but maybe we can use it.

      There's a message board with discussion folders where you can read
      messages.

      Other options include real-time Chat, voice chat, and polls. I can also
      choose to make it public or private.

      I've chosen to make this Forum public so anyone can participate, so feel
      free to tell your friends.

      The best way into the Forum is at the following URL:
      http://www.delphi.com/webheads

      In order to provide personalized services and access control, you'll need
      to go through a quick registration if you've never participated in a
      Delphi Forums online community before. It only takes a minute and it's
      free!

      (Took me at least 10 minutes - vance)

      I'm eager to hear comments and suggestions.

      Best regards,

      VANCE STEVENS