unsubscribe

  • Aline
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2000
      http://photos.yahoo.com/
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2000
        At 10:33 AM 10/3/00 -0700, you wrote:

        Hi Aline,

        First I'd like to say what a pleasure it's been having you participate in
        Webheads as you did. We wish you all the best and welcome you back at any time.

        I'd like to explain how you have control over leaving and joining webheads.
        Also, if you want to remain a webheads member but not receive email, you can
        do that too.

        Webheads is managed at the egroups website at http://www.egroups.com Its
        exact address is http://www.egroups.com/group/efiwebheads.

        To gain access to http://www.egroups.com/group/efiwebheads you have to get a
        password. You can find an explanation of how to do that at
        http://www.netword.com/egroups_password. You have to view these
        instructions in IE; Netscape doesn't work, unfortunately.

        I will go to the webheads egroups site now and set your mail delivery to "no
        mail/web only". What this does, is it turns off efiwebheads email to you.
        It also gives you the right to go to the website and read the mail if ever
        you want to, and also send us messages, since you will still be a webheads
        member. As a webhead member, you can also go to the site later and turn
        your email back on. It's all up to you.

        If you want to leave the webheads group completely, this is also under your
        control. You can do this through email, without a password. All you have
        to do is send a blank message to:

        Later, if you want to rejoin webheads, you just send a blank message to

        efiwebheads-subscribe@egroups.com

        Joining and leaving webheads is under the complete control of each
        individual member.

        Let me know if you have any trouble with any of these instructions and I
        will be happy to help in any way I can.

        All the best,

        Vance

        (here is a reminder to me to put this information on our webheads site)