Re: [efiwebheads] One Korea

  • Bora
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 16, 2000
      Michael wrote:

      > One of the best moments of the opening ceremony was seeing the
      > teams of North and South Korea march together.... maybe soon Korea will be unified. Do you
      > think it will happen?

      Hi all,

      Definitely, yes. Korea has been divided into South and North Korea since Korean war. It's nearly 50 years and there are so many differences between 'us'. I won't say that the unification is coming soon, but it will come true, say within 30 years.

      People often talk about the cost of the unification thesedays. Considerations are required. There are some obstacles but we are going to make efforts to overcome those.

      I notice there are several people speaking Chinese in this group. What do you think about the perspective of your home country?

      best regards
      Bora from Korea, south.
    • Ying Lan
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 17, 2000
        Bora wrote:>
        > I notice there are several people speaking Chinese in this group. What do
        you think about the perspective of your home country?

        In my humble opinion...... It is hard to be unified China and Taiwan.
        After 50 years, we are different like South Korea and North Korea.
        It is difficult to solve some problems here.
        Most of problems caused by misunderstanding.
        I believe nobody wants to go back to live like a dog's life.
        Nobody wants their children to face the culture revolution again.
        Nomore tragedy happen again. It is enough for Chinese.

        Ying Lan