[efiwebheads] Ram into WAV

  • smith@dstech.com.br
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 1999
      Mario, as I said before I have the program to convert RAM into WAV, but
      it's in a CD, but I can send you the EXE installation file if you or
      whoever on list this want to.
      It's about 1.5 mg but there's a small program. It's a shareware.

      Felix

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/efiwebheads
      Message 2 of 2 , May 7, 1999
        Felix,

        What's the name of the program? Maybe we can find it on the web.

        Incidentally, the "loop" technique I described earlier is useful for
        capturing streaming sound. For example, if you listen to a news broadcast
        at http://www.npr.com/ where you only get 1K of sound on your computer at
        any one time, you can capture the sound by playing it back into the computer
        and recording it. But for this you will need something better than the
        Sound Recorder that comes with Windows.

        Vance

        If you need a definition for any words in this email, copy the text, visit
        http://www.voycabulary.com and paste the text in the window

        Webheads is at http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Olympus/4631/efi/webheads.htm
        An easier way: visit http://www.netword.com and type in netword: webheads