Re: [efiwebheads] Introducing myself

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2000
      At 11:42 PM 8/31/00 +0200, you wrote:
      > Hello everybody!
      >

      > I am very happy to join webheads eclass.

      Thank you Marina. It's nice to have you with us.

      I've put your introduction and also Antonio's and Mari's responses up at
      your new Webheads web page,

      http://www.homestead.com/vstevens/files/efi/marina.htm

      It sounds like you and Bora have very nice families. I can imagine how it
      is to have kids around while you're trying to improve yourself through a
      productive cyber-life. It sounds like you're making the most of motherhood
      and self-improvement.

      Looking forward to hearing more from you ...

      All the best,

      Vance
    • Michael Coghlan
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2000
        At 06:23 PM 31/8/00 -0700, Antonio wrote:

        >Welcome Marina!
        >My name is Antonio and I am from Mexico City, I am 16
        >years old and if we meet online you can talk with me!

        Antonio - I see you made it to the mailing list! Congratulations. Nice to
        see you here!

        Michael Coghlan

        email: michaelc@... (home)
        michaelc@... (work)
      • Antonio M. G.
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 1, 2000
          Thanks Michael both for this message and the other
          where you agreed with my point of view on slang.

          Antonio Muñoz G.
          México, DF
          -------------------------- eGroups Sponsor

          http://mail.yahoo.com/