  • Maggie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2000
      Hello, everyone. I sent this e-mail few days ago. But something wrong with the website. It return the e-mail to me. Anyway, that's the words that I must say. So I type again.
        I received my score of the college entrance examination yesterday(in fact, it's 28th).I got 699. That's not a very good point. But it's better than I thought that I could do. And if nothing special happen, I think I could enter the university that I chose first. Well, I happy to get that score.
        But at the same time, I also feel strange. Because some of my best friends didn't do well. And most of them are better than me I think. But they didn't do well at the exams. So they couldn't enter the unviersities that they like. That makes me feel bad, all our lives are just decided by a few pieces of paper. So , what does the 12 years that we have studied mean?
        Well, that's the news about my exam. Thanks , everyone. I couldn't do that without all your support.

      regards,

      Maggie