hello to all

  • Sophie and Yiannis Georgiou
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31 2:49 PM
      Hi to all Webheads,

      I've recently joined the group and I'm looking forward to meeting you all.

      I am a teacher and teacher trainer based in Cyprus. I speak English, Greek,
      and a bit of German. I used to speak some French but I've completely forgot
      it after many years of not using it.

      I was introduced to Webheads by Vance first with his e-mails to various
      lists and then in Barcelona where I actually met him.
      I enjoyed my first visit to the Palace with Moral, Michael, Marina,
      MaggieE, Vance and Ying Lan. I also enjoy your discussion list and I saved
      Ying Lan's poem about the ocean. I thought I could use it with students
      sometime.

      Love
      Sophie