Re: [efiwebheads] class on Sunday

  • MADenglish@t-online.de
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2000
      Hi everyone...:-))

      First, Happy Birthday Gloria!!! and congradulations to Maggie!!

      Liked that poem about hot Ying...a couple of weeks ago it got close to
      40 and we have no ac here either. Now it is cooler for a bit which is
      nice.

      Welcome again to Sorsah and I'm sorry I didn't stay longer to chat last
      Sunday at the conference.

      This Sunday I will be at hearme
      http://www.chariot.net.au/~michaelc/hearme.htm
      because even those that can't listen and talk can still write in the
      text chat and I can save it for the others.

      It's great to see lots of you on icq to chat too!! Good thing I have a
      flat rate now....because I am really going to use it for a few weeks.

      Hope everyone is having a great weekend....(^o^)

      Maggi the teacher