»Ø¸´: [efiwebheads] the bad things happen all around the world

  • Maggie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2000
      hi, I have the same feeling as you 2 have. But anyway, it's very good to
      study another language. I guess I will try to study other languages. It's
      very fun. Especially, when I talk with friends who speak Enlgish I feel
      excited. And I also think that we could make friends with different people
      if we know many different languages. That's what the languages for. Well,
      let's enjoy it and get well in it.

      regards,

      Maggie