  • Maggie
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1 2:50 AM
      -----Original Message-----
      ·¢¼þÈË: Maggie <maggie_cyj@...>
      ÊÕ¼þÈË: efiwebheads@egroups.com <efiwebheads@egroups.com>
      ÈÕÆÚ: 1998Äê7ÔÂ1ÈÕ 17:49

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1 6:32 AM
        Hi again,

        Efi is at http://study.com

        Webheads is at
        http://www.netword.com/efiwebheads

        (I think, in a hurry)

        HEY EVERYONE, it´s MAGGI´s birthday (teacher, not Maggie)

        So everyone, say happy birthday to Maggi.

        She got a very special present for her birthday:

        a cast :-0 !!

        Happy birthday anyway,

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1 10:54 AM

          Webheads is at http://www.netword.com/webheads