Re: R: [efiwebheads] Grammar point

    Message 1 of 2 , May 31 3:52 AM
      At 10:23 PM 5/30/00 +0200, you wrote:
      >Hi everybody !!!
      >
      >to Vance :
      >
      >It works well, but i haven't been able to see the last exercise !!!
      >
      >Bye bye
      >
      >Paolo

      Thanks Paulo for having a look. Sue has been asking me questions about some
      of the problems on Yahoo Messenger. I'm glad you appreciate the effort.

      I found the problem and I think I've fixed it. As an incentive for you to
      check again I added a BONUS question that you can only reach by answering
      all the questions (actually, you can page forward if you just want to reach
      the bonus).

      http://www.vancestevens.com/webheads/grammar/invertsv/neverx.htm

      If you find any more problems let me know. Thanks,