R: [efiwebheads] Grammar point

  • kzpaul@tin.it
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2000
      Hi everybody !!!

      to Vance :

      It works well, but i haven't been able to see the last exercise !!!

      Bye bye

      Paolo

      Message 2 of 2 , May 31, 2000
        At 10:23 PM 5/30/00 +0200, you wrote:
        >Hi everybody !!!
        >
        >to Vance :
        >
        >It works well, but i haven't been able to see the last exercise !!!
        >
        >Bye bye
        >
        >Paolo

        Thanks Paulo for having a look. Sue has been asking me questions about some
        of the problems on Yahoo Messenger. I'm glad you appreciate the effort.

        I found the problem and I think I've fixed it. As an incentive for you to
        check again I added a BONUS question that you can only reach by answering
        all the questions (actually, you can page forward if you just want to reach
        the bonus).

        http://www.vancestevens.com/webheads/grammar/invertsv/neverx.htm

        If you find any more problems let me know. Thanks,