[efiwebheads] Moving Out

  • Michael Coghlan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 1999
      Hello everyone.

      I could say a lot on this topic of illegal immigrants but right now I'll
      just say this. Australia also has this problem but one important thing to
      keep in mind is this: there is a waiting list for people wanting to legally
      emigrate to Australia, and these people get upset when illegal immigrants
      jump the queue because it can mean that legal immigrants have to wait
      longer to enter their country of choice. For Australia to accept illegal
      immigrants is not always fair to those who have applied legally. For this
      reason Australia sends most illegal immigrants home again.

      Michael Coghlan

      email: michaelc@... (home)
      michaelc@... (work)

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/efiwebheads