Webheads presentations in easy English

    Message 1 of 1 , May 3 3:08 AM

      Here's what's happening in easy English. You are invited to join us if you
      want.

      WEBHEADS ONLINE at these times:

      - Wed May 3rd 13:00 to 13:50 GMT online conference presentation with
      teachers and webheads
      - Thu May 4th 11:30 to 12:15 GMT practice session for next conference
      - Thu May 11th 11:30 to 12:15 GMT online conference presentation with
      teachers and webheads

      Here's where we're meeting:

      - The text chat site at: http://www.homestead.com/vstevens/
      - The voice chat site at: http://www.chariot.net.au/~michaelc/hearme.htm
      - The Palace chat site - check one of these urls for instructions:

      I've invited teachers and Webheads students. Students are especially
      welcome. The presentations are about how our chat places are used with
      students. Teachers around the world are very interested in our class, and
      you can meet some of those teachers if you like.

      Maggi has promised to join us today, Wed, in the voice chat.

      All the best to everyone,