Palace logs from Sunday, April 02, 2000

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2000
      Sunday, April 02, 2000 – Maggi and Vance waited a LONG time at the Palace
      while Michael popped in and out on ICQ. He couldn’t reach the Palace so he
      decided on second try to reinstall the software. Meanwhile, Ying Lan
      appeared and we solved all her problems. Michael appeared at the end of
      that, and Vance went off to talk to Bobbi on the balcony while Bridgett came
      and chatted with Maggi, MC, and Ying Lan. We also had a guest appearance
      from Simo from Morocco. All in all a nice chat, lasting well over 3 hours
      for Maggi and I.

      The log is on the web at http://members.tripod.com/vstevens/efi/ch0apr02.htm