[efiwebheads] RESPECT

  • Choi Hae-Young
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 30, 2000
      Hi Vance, teachers and webhead friends,

      Vance has just helped me in correcting important
      letter of mine.

      It hits me that I also want to be of help to others
      like Vance, Maggie and Michael. Helping others without
      anticipating returns. Someday, I could be a little
      help to others learning Korean on the web.

      CHOI.

      소중한 사람에게 보내는 야후! 안부, http://greetings.yahoo.co.kr/
      평생 공짜로 쓰는 야후! 메일을 http://mail.yahoo.co.kr/ 에서 만드세요.
    • Mari Hirasawa
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 30, 2000
        Hi, Choi.

        My sister is learining Korean.
        I'm studiyng English though.
        We are conpeting who can improve first.

        Faithfully Yours,
        Mari Hirasawa

        IBM Japan, Ltd. PSSD Fujisawa Production Control
        E-mail : mari1@...

        From: Choi Hae-Young <alwayschoi@...> on 2000/03/31 00:37

        Please respond to efiwebheads@egroups.com

        To: web_friends <efiwebheads@egroups.com>
        cc: (bcc: Mari Hirasawa/Japan/IBM)
        Subject: [efiwebheads] RESPECT

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 30, 2000
          Hi Mari,
          Glad to hear you that your sister is learning Korean.

          Though I am not a professional teacher, I can help her
          if she needs.
          If she needs any help from native Korean,give her my
          e-mail address. Your sister also can contact me at
          choi@.... This is my company mail address
          which I use very frequently during day time.

          Actually I tried to learn Japanese for quite a long
          time. Now stopped for a while to concentrate on other
          study.
          Choi.

          --- Mari Hirasawa <MARI1@...> 가(이) 보낸
          메시지:

          http://click.egroups.com/1/2623/6/_/63778/_/954458004/

          http://click.egroups.com/1/2623/6/_/63778/_/954430638/

          http://www.egroups.com/ChatPage?listName=efiwebheads&m=1

          > Good friends, school spirit, hair-dos you'd like to
          > forget.
          > Classmates.com has them all. And with 4.4 million
          > alumni already
          > registered, there's a good chance you'll find your
          > friends here:

          http://click.egroups.com/1/2623/6/_/63778/_/954458004/

          > -- 20 megs of disk space in your group's Document
          > Vault
          > -- http://www.egroups.com/docvault/efiwebheads/?m=1

          소중한 사람에게 보내는 야후! 안부, http://greetings.yahoo.co.kr/
          평생 공짜로 쓰는 야후! 메일을 http://mail.yahoo.co.kr/ 에서 만드세요.
        • Margaret Ann Doty
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 31, 2000
            Choi, something important hit you I think.

            Like you said...helping others without anticipation of a return. I get a great
            deal of joy when I help someone even a little. I know that Michael, Vance and I
            enjoy being here with all of you.

            It is a way to bring the world closer together and I could never live without my
            computer now.....:-)

            Shhhh...don't tell Bill Gates, ok?

            Maggi