[efiwebheads] Re: New Writing Topic #12-Maggi

  • Choi Hae-Young
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12, 2000
      Hi Maggi,
      You start your day at 6 Am! You are really a early
      bird. I hope to get up like you.

      X-files is my favorit TV drama. It is more than a TV
      program to me. I always set this program on English
      not on Korean dubing. I do not uderstand everything
      but do just one third of the program at worst.
      However, it is a kind of way to improve my ENGLISH and
      good to listen to actors' real voice.
      Choi.

      --- Margaret Ann Doty <MADenglish@...> 가(이)
      보낸 메시지:

      http://click.egroups.com/1/2344/5/_/63778/_/952794826/

      > -- Easily schedule meetings and events using the
      > group calendar!
      > --
      > http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=efiwebheads&m=1

      소중한 사람에게 보내는 야후! 안부, http://greetings.yahoo.co.kr/
      평생 공짜로 쓰는 야후! 메일을 http://mail.yahoo.co.kr/ 에서 만드세요.
    • MichaelCoghlan
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 13, 2000
        At 05:52 PM 12/3/00 +0900, you wrote:
        >Hi Maggi,
        >You start your day at 6 Am! You are really a early
        >bird. I hope to get up like you.
        >
        >X-files is my favorit TV drama. It is more than a TV
        >program to me. I always set this program on English
        >not on Korean dubing. I do not uderstand everything
        >but do just one third of the program at worst.
        >However, it is a kind of way to improve my ENGLISH and
        >good to listen to actors' real voice.

        Choi - it's a great idea to do this. Maybe now you only understand one
        third of the program, but slowly but surely, as you watch more and more the
        amount you understand will increase.

        Michael Coghlan

        email: michaelc@... (home)
        michaelc@... (work)