[efiwebheads] Re: Special mirror site for our dear friends in China

  • Moral
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 29, 2000
      Thank you Vance, I can now visit the Webheads webpages more conveniently. Homestead can be directly accessed from here.

      Moral

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3 7:10 PM
        At 03:20 PM 3/1/00 +0800, you wrote:
        >Thank you Vance, I can now visit the Webheads webpages more conveniently.
        Homestead can be directly accessed from here.

        >Moral

        It is my pleasure to do what I can to help you and all our friends around
        the world. I think we are all enjoying our experiement with communications
        and language learning, and we all are trying our best to make it succeed.