6724Happy Webheads Anniversary, Jo!, 7/10/2014, 12:00 am

    Jul 9, 2014
      Reminder from: efiwebheads Yahoo Group
      Title: Happy Webheads Anniversary, Jo!
      Date: Thursday July 10, 2014
      Time: 12:00 am - 12:00 am (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time - Dublin / Edinburgh / Lisbon / London
      Notes: Happy Webheads Anniversary, Jo! Jo has been a Webhead since July 10, 1999. She thinks she might have joined us 'by mistake' but she must like what we do since she's still with us. She is a teacher interested in online learning. You can meet her at http://sites.hsprofessional.com/vstevens/files/efi/johoward.htm. We hope to hear more from Jo and from all the Webheads in the coming year.
      Privacy | Terms