6296Happy Webheads Anniversary John, 9/3/2009, 12:00 am

    Sep 2, 2009
      Reminder from: efiwebheads Yahoo! Group

      Title: Happy Webheads Anniversary John

      Date: Thursday September 3, 2009
      Time: All Day
      Repeats: This event repeats every year.
      Notes: Happy Webheads Anniversary, John. John joined Webheads September 3, 2000. He had already been a member of Teaching for Webheads, which is why his Webheads web page is at http://lightning.prohosting.com/~vstevens/tfw/profiles/johnstee.htm. Since joining Webheads, John has been a frequent participant in weekly online chats and email discussions, and he has started a research project on the Webheads group which we hope will give us feedback on how we are serving the Webhead community. John maintains his own web page at http://www.eslpalace.net. Please join me in congratulating John on his mu