3563Re: [efiwebheads] Hello Jayanna

  • Jayanna Chandrashekar Hallur
    Dec 1, 2002
      Hi gayan

      I am a 27 year old boy. I am software engineer working in WIPRO
      Technologies. It is one of the TOP Indian software company.
      Here I am working on Telcommunication technolgies. Our clients are
      ALCATEL (Europe company).

      Good luck for your study.

      mail you later,....

      Have a nice time..
      Cheers,
      Jayanna.

      gayangamage@... wrote:

      > Hello Jayanna,
      > Thanks you very much for your mail. I'm
      > very happy to here from you. Your my first friend in
      > this class. How old are you?
      > What kind of software are you using in
      > your company.
      > I'm following computer Graphic course
      > in Japan Electronic college. In our course we use
      > software called Maya.
      > I live with my Father. I came here This
      > April. And I have to do my course up to 2004 April.
      > After that i have to found a job. I hope to do my job
      > in Japan. That is my current life.
      > Please tell me more about you. Thank
      > you.
      > Gayan
      >

      > --- Jayanna Chandrashekar Hallur
      > jayanna.hallur@...> wrote:
      > Hi Gayan,
      > I can be your friend. I am Jayanna from
      > Bangalore, INDIA.
      > I am working as a software engineer in WIPRO
      > Technologies.
      >
      > Best of Luck. I am sure, you will be the winner
      > of the race.
      > What are you doing in Japan?? Do you have any
      > relatives over there??
      > In which college you are studying??
      > tell me more about you?? We can speek more in
      > next mails...
      >
      > Have a nice time,
      > Cheers,
      > Jayanna.
      >

      > gayangamage@... wrote:
      >
      > Hello,
      > I'm Gayan from Japan(21 years old). I
      > would
      > like to make friends from anywhere. So please send
      > mail to me.
      > Next month i hope to return to my
      > motherland
      > Sri Lanka during my winter vacation.(December 20th
      > January 14th)
      > 10th of next month we have our college
      > sports festival. i'm going to participate 100m
      > race
      > and relay. So these days i'm practicing for that.
      > This
      > is my current life. If anyone wnat to be my friend
      > please send mail to me. I'm very glade to here
      > from
      > anyone.
      > Thank you.
      > Gayan

      Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to Wipro Limited is 'privileged'
      and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is
      addressed. You are notified that any use, copying or dissemination of the information
      contained in the E-MAIL in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.