[Fwd: Wolf teacher workshop]

  • Mansel Nelson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2006

      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject:Wolf teacher workshop
      Date:Thu, 24 Aug 2006 07:12:24 -0600

      Mexican Gray Wolf
                                   Teacher Workshop
                               Saturday, September 16th
                                   9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
                        Rio Grande Zoo, Albuquerque, New Mexico
           Come learn about the wolf in New Mexico and how you can use this
       charismatic animal to capture your students’ attention for lessons about
       science, math, social studies and language arts. Get a copy of Sevilleta
       National Wildlife Refuge’s new teacher’s guide to the Mexican gray wolf,
        packed with lessons coordinated to the State standards and benchmarks.
         Discover ways to make your next zoo field trip even more educational.
                        Contact the Rio Grande Zoo to register
                                   (505) 764 - 6214

      Mansel A. Nelson
      Program Coordinator                               Voice 928 523 1275
      Environmental Education Outreach Program          Fax 928 523 1280
      Institute for Tribal Environmental Professionals  mansel.nelson@...
      PO Box 5768
      Northern Arizona University                       Peterson Hall
      Flagstaff, AZ 86011                               Bldg 22, Room 208
      "We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our
      children."  Native American Proverb