Fwd: BOEP teacher conference

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2013

    Tribal Environmental Education
    Institute for Tribal Env Prof
    Northern Arizona University

    From: "B. Kerr" <bkerr@...>
    Subject: BOEP teacher conference

    The annual Bioregional Outdoor Education Project conference, Bringing It Home: Elements of Effective Education 2, will be February 28-March 2, 2014 in Blanding, Utah.  Proposals are due December 15th.  Please see the attachments for the proposal guidelines and more information about the conference.  I hope you will join us and share your great ideas.  It will be a great conference. The keynote speaker is the internationally know Dr. Glen Aikenhead.  If you have been in the past you know how great it is, if you have never attended you are really missing out!  I hope to see you there!

    Becky Kerr, New Mexico Regional Coordinator
    Bioregional Outdoor Education Project
    A Program of the Four Corners School of Outdoor Education
    @ Canyon Country Discovery Center
    Aztec, NM 87410
    H: (505)334-1702<tel:%28505%29334-1702>
    C: (505)-419-0709<tel:%28505%29-419-0709>
    bkerr@...<mailto:bkerr@...>
    [cid:7023ECC9-E773-4315-8C84-B4C27D32AAA2@...]

    Education---Service---Adventure---Conservation

    Join and Support Four Corners School today!

    Visit us on our Website<http://www.fourcornersschool.org/>, Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/fourcornersschool>, Flickr<http://www.flickr.com/fourcornersschool>, and YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/fourcornersschool>.

    This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.

    Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2013

    From: "B. Kerr" <bkerr@...>
    Date: November 28, 2013 at 11:45:55 AM MST
    To: undisclosed-recipients:;

    The annual Bioregional Outdoor Education Project conference, Bringing It Home: Elements of Effective Education 2, will be February 28-March 2, 2014 in Blanding, Utah.  Proposals are due December 15th.  Please see the attachments for the proposal guidelines and more information about the conference.  I hope you will join us and share your great ideas.  It will be a great conference. The keynote speaker is the internationally know Dr. Glen Aikenhead.  If you have been in the past you know how great it is, if you have never attended you are really missing out!  I hope to see you there!

    Becky Kerr, New Mexico Regional Coordinator
    Bioregional Outdoor Education Project
    A Program of the Four Corners School of Outdoor Education
    @ Canyon Country Discovery Center
    Aztec, NM 87410
    H: (505)334-1702
    C: (505)-419-0709