Fwd: Fantastic Conference for New Mexico Teachers

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2013

    From: "B. Kerr" <bkerr@...>
    Date: August 31, 2013, 12:11:55 PM MST
    To: undisclosed-recipients:;
    Subject: Fwd: Fantastic Conference for New Mexico Teachers

    Please join us for this wonderful conference presented by The Environmental Education Association of New Mexico (EEANM),the New Mexico Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NMCTM) & the New Mexico Science Teachers Association (NMSTA).  Seriously consider presenting, I am sure you have much to share with the teachers in New Mexico. Maybe you would like to be an exhibitor, that would be great!

    Spread the word.  Hope to see you there!!!

    Soar to Greater Heights
    Growing STEMs for the next generation
    WHEN: Friday-Sunday, Nov. 1st-3rd, 2013
    Nov 1st - Friday workshop & Evening Social
    Nov 2nd - Conference – 8am-5:30pm
    Nov 3rd – Extended Learning field trips and workshops
    WHERE: Centennial High School – Las Cruces, NM
    REGISTER: Visit nmsta.org for Early Bird Registration, Scholarships,
    Sunday Extended Learning & more
    CALL TO PROPOSAL: www.nmsta.org (Deadline 9/15/2013)
    SCHOLARSHIPS: Apply at www.nmsta.org
    TOPICS: Join New Mexico educators as we prepare
    the next generation for STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering &
    Mathematics) based opportunities; find your focus by understanding
    common core curriculum; AND experience methods and examples of
    interdisciplinary education.
    FEATURING SATURDAY KEYNOTE: Brendan Mullan,
    National Geographic Science Educator & Astrobiologist

    Becky Kerr, New Mexico Regional Coordinator
    Bioregional Outdoor Education Project
    A Program of the Four Corners School of Outdoor Education
    @ Canyon Country Discovery Center
    Aztec, NM 87410
    H: (505)334-1702
    C: (505)-419-0709
    bkerr@...

    Education---Service---Adventure---Conservation

    Join and Support Four Corners School today!

    Visit us on our WebsiteFacebookFlickr, and YouTube.

    This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.