Fwd: WINS Fall 2013 - still accpeting applications!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29 8:25 PM
    • 1 Attachment
    • 929 Bytes

    Hello from Washington!

    I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to share the great news that Washington Internships for Native Students (WINS) is still accepting applications for our  full-scholarship, 15 week Fall 2013 term!  If you know of students dedicated to developing professionally as leaders in their respective disciplines in Indian Country, please encourage them to apply.  We've experienced an increase in the number of sponsors for our students - so we need applicants!

    We admit undergraduate, graduate, and those within six months of completing a degree (undergraduate or graduate) to our program.  Here is more about WINS: http://www.american.edu/spexs/wins/

    Please help us spread the word by sharing this information with your network.  The WINS office is very excited to welcome our largest Fall cohort!

    Best Wishes,
    Shannon Effler, MSW
    Assistant Director | Washington Internships for Native Students (WINS)
    School of Professional and Extended Studies
    American University
    Washington, DC 20016-8083 USA
    (p) 202-885-5934 (f) 202-895-4882
    seffler@... |