Fwd: [tchrs] Upcoming Vernier Workshop In Phoenix: Friday, June 21

    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2013

      Tribal Environmental Education
      Institute for Tribal Env Prof
      Northern Arizona University

      From: Jane Jackson <jane.jackson@...>
      Date: May 24, 2013, 5:21:53 AM MST
      To: <TCHRS@...>
      Subject: [tchrs] Upcoming Vernier Workshop In Phoenix: Friday, June 21

      Upcoming Vernier Workshop In Phoenix: Friday, June 21
      [Received on May 23, 2013. This is the ONLY Vernier workshop in Arizona, this summer. -- Jane J]

      Upcoming Vernier Workshop In Phoenix.

      Phoenix, AZ
      Friday, June 21, 2013
      8:00 AM- 3:30 PM
      Phoenix Airport Marriott

      Join us to learn how to integrate our data-collection technology into your chemistry, biology, physics, math, middle school science, physical science, and Earth science curriculum. You will have the opportunity to explore our award-winning sensor interface, the Vernier LabQuest.

      For more information and online registration, go to our web site or e-mail us at register@....

      Rachel Zharyuk
       Workshop Coordinator
      Vernier Software & Technology