Fwd: Native American non-profit Internship Opportunity

    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2013

    Begin forwarded message:

    From: Stephanie Hall [mailto:stephanie.lecharles@gmail.com]
    Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 5:28 PM
    To: Stephanie Hall
    Subject: Native American non-profit Internship Opportunity

    Good evening,
    My name is Stephanie Hall and I am the youth program manager for To Lani Enterprises, a native-led 501(c)3 non-profit community development organization based out of Tolani Lake, AZ, located in the southwestern part of the Navajo Nation. I've attached a summer paid internship opportunity announcement for Navajo students ages 14-21 who are interested in non-profit work. This is an exciting opportunity, but the application packets are due SOON. I would greatly appreciate if this information can be sent out to interested Navajo students as soon as possible.

    --
    Respectfully,
    Stephanie Hall

    "What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?" ~ Anon

    Mansel Nelson
    mansel.nelson@...