Sensiable Steps for Improving School IAQ - Webinar Series

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2013

    In today’s challenging financial climate, the ability to identify and take simple, affordable steps to help protect the health of students and staff in our schools has never been more important.

    There’s also tremendous benefit in using comprehensive, sustainable strategies that can bring people together to create and maintain
    environments that are conducive to learning, use resources efficiently, and reduce potential health risks for all of those who occupy our schools.

    This webinar series will outline sensible, voluntary, low or no cost steps that school communities can take to create healthier environments in their buildings. The series will also feature local school district personnel from across the country presenting case studies and solutions they’ve actually applied in achieving this very important goal.

    man

    Mansel Nelson
    mansel.nelson@...