Fwd: 20-Apr-2013 Oak Creek - Mormon Lake Graben Field Trip by AHS-Flagstaff - Deadline Extension & FREE for Students

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2013

    From: Abraham E Springer <Abe.Springer@...>
    Date: April 8, 2013, 4:43:58 PM MST
    To: <WATER@...>
    Subject: FW: 20-Apr-2013 Oak Creek - Mormon Lake Graben Field Trip by AHS-Flagstaff - Deadline Extension & FREE for Students

    Hi all,

    I attached a revised flier for the 20-Apr-2013 Oak Creek - Mormon Lake Graben Field Trip to be lead by Paul Lindberg (AHS-Flagstaff). Please note that the deadline has been extended to 17-Apr-2013 and, in an effort to encourage students to participate, they may attend for FREE. Yes, that is correct, we are waiving the $10 registration fee for students. We hope to see you all there and please remember to RSVP Dana Downs-Heimes. Thanks.

    Mike

    Michael S Tomlinson
    UHM Oceanography

    Flagstaff, AZ 86004

    tomlinson86@... (main e-mail address)

    mtomlins@... (backup e-mail)

    928-266-2236 (text & voice cell phone)

    Want to learn more about the Flagstaff Chapter of the Arizona Hydrological Society? If you have a smartphone and the freely available app Scan (or equivalent) you can quickly scan the QR code below to access the Flagstaff web page or visit http://www.azhydrosoc.org/flagstaff.html.