Fwd: Grant Money Available for Teachers Final Two Weeks!
Mansel A NelsonProgram CoordinatorTribal Environmental Education Outreach928-523-1275
Begin forwarded message:
Final Two Weeks! Applications are due April 22, 2013
- Seeking partners (applicants) to build capacity for environmental stewardship focused on air quality and human health.
- Awards are for educational institutions and other not-for-profit organizations educating youth.
- Maximum award is $5,000.00
- Funding is provided for the following types of activities:
- Developing lesson plans
- Providing or implementing lesson plans/ curriculum related to air quality and health
- Community action projects
- Denver Children's Environmental Health Center
- National Jewish Health
1400 Jackson Street
Denver CO 80206
- For questions or assistance contact:
crewsk@... or 303-270-2733
- For more information please visit our website: www.capk-12.org
- The application can be downloaded at: www.capk-12.org/apply-for-funding
- Application Form
- Application Budget
- Applications are due April 22, 2013
This email was sent to: mansel.nelson@...
To view this email as a web page, go here.
This email was sent by: National Jewish Health
1400 Jackson St Denver, CO 80206 USA
We respect your right to privacy - view our policy
Manage Subscriptions | Update Profile | One-Click Unsubscribe