Fwd: Grant Money Available for Teachers Final Two Weeks!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2013

      From: Aaron Hoy <noreply@...>
      Date: April 8, 2013, 10:00:54 AM MDT
      To: <mansel.nelson@...>
      Subject: Grant Money Available for Teachers Final Two Weeks!

      CAP- Clean Air Project
      Educational Resources Linking Air Quality and Health
      Now offering project funding up to $5,000!

      Final Two Weeks! Applications are due April 22, 2013

      • Seeking partners (applicants) to build capacity for environmental stewardship focused on air quality and human health.
      • Awards are for educational institutions and other not-for-profit organizations educating youth.
      • Maximum award is $5,000.00
      • Funding is provided for the following types of activities:
        • Developing lesson plans
        • Providing or implementing lesson plans/ curriculum related to air quality and health
        • Community action projects

      This email was sent to: mansel.nelson@...

      To view this email as a web page, go here.

      This email was sent by: National Jewish Health
      1400 Jackson St Denver, CO 80206 USA

      We respect your right to privacy - view our policy

      Manage Subscriptions | Update Profile | One-Click Unsubscribe