Fwd: American Indian Summer Institute in Earth System Sciences at UC Irvine

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2013

    From: Yolanda Leon <yleon@...>
    Date: April 2, 2013, 3:10:09 PM AKDT
    To: undisclosed-recipients:;
    Subject: American Indian Summer Institute in Earth System Sciences at UC Irvine

    Dear Parents, Students, and Educators:

    This year's American Indian Summer Institute for high school students will take place from June 23 - July 6, 2013. I have attached the application to this email as well as an informational flyer. Students can also apply online at www.airp.uci.edu

    The due date is Tuesday, April 30, 2013. Please feel free to contact me for further information and forward to anyone whom  you think may be interested. Have a great day!

    -Yolanda

    --
    Yolanda Leon, M.A.
    Coordinator