Fwd: Doug Brugge Seminar

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2013
    All

    Doug is always interesting!  I recommend you all consider attending the advertised session.

    See below for more information

    Thanks

    man

    From: "Diane Marie Stearns" <Diane.Stearns@...>
    To: "Mansel Adelbert Nelson" <Mansel.Nelson@...>
    Subject: Doug Brugge Seminar

    Hi Mansel,

    Hope you are well.  We are hosting Doug Brugge from Tufts University for a seminar on Friday, flyer is attached.  It is my understanding that his talk will be geared for  a general audience, so please pass this along to anyone whom you think would be interested.  I am also pulling together a schedule for folks to meet with him  Friday, would you be interested in a slot?

    Diane

    Diane M. Stearns, Ph.D.
    Professor
    Northern Arizona University