FUTURE TEACHERS Current BAEE application information

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21 10:40 AM

      From: Daniel J McLaughlin <djm@...>
      Subject: Current BAEE application information
      Date: March 21, 2013 6:24:15 AM MST

      Good morning, everyone,

      I want to remind you where you can find admissions information and application materials for the BA in Elementary Education program:

      http://www.dinecollege.edu/cdte/ba-elem.php

      You get there by clicking through the following:
      We are accepting applications now until the June 1 deadline. The earlier, the better.

      Questions? Just call or reply to this message.

      Very best, dan

      Daniel McLaughlin, PhD
      Faculty Administrator
      Center for Diné Teacher Education