Fwd: student worker needed for Climate Change Program

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2013

    Begin forwarded message:

    From: Susan Rose Wotkyns <Susan.Wotkyns@...>
    Subject: student worker needed for Climate Change Program
    Date: March 21, 2013 8:16:57 AM MST
    To: Mansel Adelbert Nelson <Mansel.Nelson@...>

    Hi Mansel,
    I’m looking for a student worker, preferably a graduate student, but could be a good undergraduate student, to help with a project in the Climate Change Program. I’ve attached a job description; please share it with students that you think might be a good fit.

    If they are interested, they should send me an email with some information about themselves (resume); I will be out of the office most of the next two weeks, but would be able to meet with them when I’m back—April 8-10.

    Thank you,
    Sue
    Sue Wotkyns
    Climate Change Program Manager
    Institute for Tribal Environmental Professionals
    Northern Arizona University
    P.O. Box 15004
    Flagstaff, AZ 86011
    Phone: 928-523-1488