TYC FACULTY: Be a judge for AZ Science/Engr Fair. Register by THIS FRIDAY!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2013

      Tribal Environmental Education
      Institute for Tribal Env Prof
      Northern Arizona University

      From: Jane Jackson <jane.jackson@...>
      Date: March 13, 2013, 1:08:59 PM MST
      To: <TCHRS@...>
      Cc: Phillip Huebner <phuebner@...>
      Subject: [tchrs] TYC FACULTY: Be a judge for AZ Science/Engr Fair. Register by THIS FRIDAY!

      TYC FACULTY: Be a judge for AZ Science/Engr Fair. Register
      [Rec. on March 12, 2013. For TYC faculty, since judging is on a Tuesday when high school teachers must teach all day. -- Jane]

      AZ Science & Engineering Fair volunteer judges are needed!

      Judge registration will close this Friday, March 15th at midnight,  and judging day is Tuesday, April 2nd,  beginning at 7:00am. We still have several judging spots open. You can register easily in less than two minutes.

      I encourage all of you to help us recruit more judges by urging your colleagues to register.

      Please look over the judging tutorial. Judges only need to record mean scores. (Thus your job is easier than in prior years, because now students must pre-qualify to attend AzSEF.)

      Phillip Huebner
      Director, Arizona Science and Engineering Fair
      Arizona Technology Council
      One Renaissance Square o 2 N. Central Ave o Suite 750 o Phoenix, AZ 85004
      c 602.770.7577
      f 602.343.8330