Webinar – IAQ Management in Tribal Schools

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2013
    Webinar – IAQ Management in Tribal Schools

    March 28, 2013, Thursday

    (Please share this announcement with others, particularly School Administrators and School Maintenance Directors)

    Reserve your Webinar seat now at nau.edu/iaqtc

    Title: IAQ Management in Tribal Schools
    Date: March 28, 2013, Thursday
    Time: 12:00 pm Arizona Time (12:00 pm PDT, 1:00 pm MDT, 2:00 pm CDT, 3:00 pm EDT)
    After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.

    Our children spend a large part of their day in schools. We want our schools to be a healthy place for students and teachers. School environments play an important role in the academic success of children; improving the school environment will also increase academic performance.

    Mansel Nelson, Program Coordinator, EEOP and IAQTC
    - IAQ in Schools – Basic Background
    - Radon in Schools
    Mark Sorensen, CEO STAR School, Navajo Nation
    - Talk to School Administrators
    - School recognized through the Green Schools program
    Johna Boulafentis, Tribal Air Quality Staff, Nez Perce
    - Tribal staff working with schools
    - IAQ Building Assessment
    Carol Westinghouse, President, Informed Green Solutions
    - Green Cleaning in School
    Cristina Gonzales, IAQTC Staff
    - Website update
    - Resources for IAQ Management in Tribal Schools

    Questions: Contact Mansel A Nelson at mansel.nelson@... or 928 523 1275

    Funding for IAQTC is provided by the Indoor Environments Division of the USEPA.

    Mansel Nelson
    mansel.nelson@...