Tips to Reduce Facility Costs and Breakdowns
Mansel A NelsonSenior Program CoordinatorTribal Environmental EducationInstitute for Tribal Env ProfNorthern Arizona University928-523-1275
Begin forwarded message:
SchoolDudeLast Chance to Register – Free Webcast
Tuesday, February 26 at 12:00pm EST
Preventive Maintenance: Tips to Reduce Costs and Breakdowns While Improving Facility Quality
There’s still time to register and join more than 500 of your peers to learn PM best practices for increasing savings and improving the learning environment.
If you’re not able to attend, register anyway – we’ll email you a link to the recorded webcast to view at your convenience!
Preventive maintenance is essential to overcoming the challenges of funding and staffing cuts because a PM program provides maintenance and capital budget savings by reducing repair costs and extending facility system and equipment life.
Join a FREE, interactive 75-minute webcast to hear your peer PM specialists share proven methods for developing and managing a cost-effective preventive maintenance program. You’ll learn how performing regular PM can help you reduce maintenance costs, decrease the risk of breakdowns and emergencies, and increase facility and equipment life.
Preventive Maintenance: Tips to Reduce Costs and Breakdowns
while Improving Facility Quality
Tuesday, February 26
You will learn preventive maintenance tips and best practices that will help you:
- Achieve savings by extending equipment life
- Reduce energy costs with improved system performance
- Implement a PM program in the face of budget cuts
- Track and record progress of PM projects
- Document inspections, maintenance and repairs
- Compile system and equipment performance information and history
- Protect your capital investment in the facility infrastructure
- Evaluate projects based on “need” versus “want”
- Achieve a safe and well maintained environment
- Paul Matthews: Assistant Vice President of Campus Planning & Operations - Roosevelt University, IL
- Gus Kalady: Chief Engineer – Roosevelt University, IL
- Edwin Zelek: Facilities Management Specialist – Prince William County Schools, VA
- Jeff Pearson: Building Services Shop Foreman – Prince William County Schools, VA
- Roger Young: Executive Director – Facility Masters
- Justin Turner: Applications Specialist – SchoolDude.com
This Facility Masters webcast is sponsored by your friends at SchoolDude!
For additional resources on improving preventive maintenance and the learning environment, visit the Facility Masters Resource Library and the SchoolDude Resource Library.
Visit my Blog: www.facilitymastersonline.com/blog/