Fwd: Summer Camp Help Needed!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2013

      From: Willow Bend Environmental Education Center <Willow_Bend_Environmental_Educat@...>
      Subject: Summer Camp Help Needed!
      Date: February 15, 2013 12:33:07 PM MST

      Summer Camp Help Needed!
      spacer.gifleaves_t_l.jpgleaves_t_r.jpgspacer.gif
      leaves_l_t.jpg

      logo cropped2

      spacer.gif

      Hello, Willow Bend Friends!

      Looking to get involved in the community this summer? Then this opportunity may be for you! Over the summer, Willow Bend will be partnering with The Arboretum at Flagstaff to provide summer camps and we are seeking interns and volunteers to help with these programs. No previous experience is necessary, but a love for environmental education and the outdoors is a must!

      For more information on how to intern or volunteer, please email The Arboretum at education@....

      Join us on

      Facebook, Twitter, and Flickr!

      Willow Bend is sponsored by the Coconino Natural Resource Conservation District.

      We would like to thank our top business and community supporters:

      Program Supporters

      City of Flagstaff, Flagstaff Area Monuments National Park Service, Coconino County Parks & Recreation, Northern Arizona University's Water Research & Education Program,  Rocky Mountain Research Station

      Willow Level ($4,000 and above)
      Intergovernmental Agreement (with Coconino County, Coconino Natural Resource Conservation District, Flagstaff Unified School District, Main Consolidated School District, and Williams Unified School District), Flagstaff Community Foundation, Flagstaff Cultural Partners / City of Flagstaff / BBB Revenues, Arizona Forestry Division-Urban & Community Forestry and the USDA Forest Service Urban and Community Forestry Financial Assistance Program, and
      Prometheus Renewables

      Ponderosa Level ($2,000-$3,999)
      New Frontiers Natural Foods, Wilson's Auto Repair

      Aspen Level ($1,000-$1,999)

      The Cottage Place Restaurant, Kind Vines, Hope Construction

      Tel: (928) 779-1745
      Fax: (928) 779-2258
      Email:
      info@...

      leaves_r_t.jpg
      leaves_l_b.jpgleaves_r_b.jpg
      spacer.gifleaves_b_l.jpgleaves_b_r.jpgspacer.gif

      Click to view this email in a browser

      Willow Bend Environmental Education Center
      703 E Sawmill Rd
      Flagstaff, Arizona 86001
      US

      Try Email Marketing with VerticalResponse!

      Mansel Nelson
      mansel.nelson@...