Fwd: Seeking summer employment? Consider Summer Academy
Mansel A NelsonProgram CoordinatorTribal Environmental Education Outreach928-523-1275
Begin forwarded message:
SUMMER EMPLOYMENT AVAILABLE WITH THE SUMMER ACADEMY
Several type of job openings are:
SUMMER DESK ASSISTANTS:
Employment Dates: Friday, May 31—July 5, 2013;
plus Spring Training April 5th and one day prior to June 1st.
For additional information and applications contact:
Tamara Kieren; Phone #: 523-6988
Location: University Union Bldg #30, Room 245
Applications are available on-line at:
February 8, 2013
SUMMER LEADERS (SL) NEEDED:
Summer Leader Job Opening
• Mentor a small group of diverse high school students
• Plan fun, recreational & educational activities
• Work with a great staff of fellow NAU students
• Challenge yourself to gain professional (R.A) skills
• Receive one-to-one training prior to the start of the Academy( April 5 & May 27-31, 2013)
• Benefits: housing, meal plan and $1,550 stipend
• Submit Completed application by Friday, February 8, 2013
• Visit: nau.edu/SummerAcademyJobs<http://www.nau.edu/SummerAcademyJobs> for more information and application
SUMMER TEAM LEADER (TL) NEEDED:
• Work with an enthusiastic team of Summer Leaders creating a positive experience for aspiring high school students, wanting to pursue a college career.
• Help oversee the residential staff, students and facilities with Residence Hall Director and other Team Leader in a rotating on–call position.
• Deal effectively with concerns and all situations in the residence hall as they arise.
• Provide in-residence supervision and discipline of program participants ranging from 9th-11th grade.
• Plan and organize social programs such as arts/crafts, service projects, educational activities, field trips, game shows, etc.
• Provide direction for the hall’s programming, scheduling, and advertising.
• Assist Summer Leaders’ planning, coordinating and implementing social, cultural, educational
and recreational activities.
• Ensure materials are acquired for the activities by meeting daily with the Summer Leaders.
• Plan and facilitate staff meetings with RHD.
• Housing, meal plan and $2,250 stipend included.
JOB APPLICATIONS AT: www.nau.edu/SummerAcademyJobs<http://www.nau.edu/SummerAcademyJobs>