Fwd: Grant Money Available for Teachers Final Week

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2013

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: Aaron Hoy <noreply@...>
      Subject: Grant Money Available for Teachers Final Week
      Date: February 1, 2013 9:28:51 AM MST

      CAP- Clean Air Project
      Educational Resources Linking Air Quality and Health
      Now offering project funding up to $5,000!

      1 week left to apply!
      Applications are due February 8, 2013

      • Seeking partners (applicants) to build capacity for environmental stewardship focused on air quality and human health.
      • Awards are for educational institutions and other not-for-profit organizations educating youth.
      • Maximum award is $5,000.00
      • Funding is provided for the following types of activities:
        • Developing lesson plans
        • Providing or implementing lesson plans/ curriculum related to air quality and health
        • Community action projects

      • Denver Children's Environmental Health Center
        National Jewish Health
        1400 Jackson Street
        Denver CO 80206

      • For questions or assistance contact:
        Krysten Crews
        crewsk@... or 303-270-2733
      • For more information please visit our website: www.capk-12.org
      • The application can be downloaded at: www.capk-12.org/apply-for-funding
      • Applications are due February 8, 2013

      This email was sent to: mansel.nelson@...

      To view this email as a web page, go here.

      This email was sent by: National Jewish Health
      1400 Jackson St Denver, CO 80206 USA

      We respect your right to privacy - view our policy

      Manage Subscriptions | Update Profile | One-Click Unsubscribe

      Mansel Nelson
      mansel.nelson@...